Though this "Orthodoxy Quiz" may seem simplistic, it reflects agendas and issues that conservative groups and churchmen are using to critique the loyalty and faithfulness of typical Catholics. Answer each of the following questions with true or false to test your orthodoxy.
1. All religions pray to the same God and they are just different paths to the same truth. T/F
2. Women should be allowed to be ordained priests. T/F
3. Maybe women should not be ordained priests, but there should be open dialogue and discussion on this issue. T/F
4. Since we are ordaining married Protestant ministers priests, it is time for a married priesthood. T/F
5. Birth control is only okay for committed, married couples who already have children. T/F
6. It would be wonderful if Mother Teresa of Calcutta could come back and give a homily at our parish church. T/F
7. If they attend a Catholic Mass, it is okay for Lutherans to receive communion. T/F
8. It is okay for Catholics to receive communion in a Protestant Church, if it is in their spouse's church. T/F
9. There is no penalty for a Catholic to marry a divorced person, as long as they are non-Catholic and had been married to a non-Catholic by a judge. T/F
10. If you ask God for forgiveness of sin, the Sacrament of Confession isn't necessary. T/F
11. If there are more than 100 people per priest at a Penance Service, general absolution is acceptable. T/F
12. The Pope is not infallible. T/F
13. Missing Mass on a Holy Day isn't a mortal sin. T/F
14. When in doubt, it is more important for a Catholic to ask what Jesus would do and follow their conscience, than to follow Church teaching. T/F
Take this quiz. Then check your nswers in first comment below.